Sunday, March 11, 2012

Justin Bieber Hopes To 'Gain Respect' With Believe

'It's really exciting for me, 'cause I'm able to break out of my shell,' Bieber tells MTV News about his next album.
By Jocelyn Vena, with reporting by Vanessa WhiteWolf

<P>With <a href="/news/articles/1675015/justin-bieber-new-album.jhtml">Justin Bieber expected to drop <i>Believe</i></a> later this year, he's also hoping to expand his fanbase. Of course his first priority is to make his fans happy, but he'd also like to prove to any haters out there that he's more than just a tween dream; he's a certifiable pop star who can make music that appeals to all demographics. </P><P> </P><P>"You can't really expect anything from my album. It's really, really different," he told MTV News. "And it's new; it's not the same thing everyone's used to hearing right now on the radio. It's really exciting for me, 'cause I'm able to break out of my shell and show my fans what I'm all about and show other people who might not like my music that maybe they can like my music. </P><P> </P><P><CENTER><embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:744691/cp~name%3Dnews%26id%3D1680192%26vid%3D744691%26uri%3Dmgid%3Auma%3Avideo%3Amtv.com%3A744691" width="430" height="242" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="."></embed></CENTER> </P><P> </P><P>"I'm not trying to lose any of my young fans," he continued. "I'm not trying to lose any of my fans, I'm just trying to gain fans, and I think that's the best way to do it. Rather than try to grow up and lose your fans, you can get better and evolve and gain respect from more people." </P><P> </P><P>Bieber is slated to drop the album's <a href="/news/articles/1680212/justin-bieber-boyfriend-single.jhtml">first single, "Boyfriend,"</a> on March 26, and he said it will certainly please his most devoted fans. </P><P> </P><P>"This new album is crazy. I've spent the most time on it creatively, just writing myself and being involved in the whole process. It's something that comes from my heart," he explained of the 2012 release. "I hope all my fans and all my Beliebers like it. With my new album, <i>Believe,</i> there's so many different songs and so many different styles. It's really versatile and fun. My first single is going to be amazing &#8212; everyone's going to love it." </P><P> </P><P>And while it's still a ways off, Bieber confirmed he will take the album on the road. "I don't know if it'll be called the <i>Believe</i> Tour," he said. "I don't know yet, I really have no clue. But there will be a tour for my album, <i>Believe.</i> 100 percent. And I will be on the road, hanging out." </P><P> </P><P><i>What are you expecting from Bieber's next project? Let us know in the comments!</i> </P><P> </P><P><CENTER><embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:744688/cp~name%3Dnews%26id%3D1680192%26vid%3D744688%26uri%3Dmgid%3Auma%3Avideo%3Amtv.com%3A744688" width="430" height="242" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="."></embed></CENTER></p>

Related Videos Related Artists

Source:
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1680373/justin-bieber-believe-album.jhtml

Giuliana DePandi Giulianna Ramirez Grace Park Gretha Cavazzoni

No comments:

Post a Comment